INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As Yakamoz Oral and Dental Health Center, we show a high degree of sensitivity to the security of your personal data.
With this awareness, as Yakamoz, we attach great importance to patient privacy and to the best possible and careful processing and preservation of all personal data of our patients.
With the awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data within the framework specified below, as the Data Controller, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation.
- COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROCESSING PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
Yakamoz Oral and Dental Health Center carries out personal data processing activities in accordance with the principles of Article 20 of the Constitution and Article 4 of the Law on The Protection of Personal Data.
The hospital retains personal data for as long as required by law or for the purpose of processing personal data.
It is collected in order to provide health services within the determined legal framework and in this context, to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of the Hospital fully and properly.
Although personal data may vary depending on the health services provided, they are collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, call centers, websites, online services and similar means.
Your Personal Data; Your name, surname, Identity number, passport number or temporary Identity number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, patient number specific to our hospital and other identification data by which we can identify you; your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data, your financial data such as payment and billing information; audio and digital information that may be obtained by us from time to time by electronic or non-electronic means; If you visit our hospital, your camera footage; If you use the car park, your license plate; your general and special personal data, especially the personal health data obtained during the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services; Your data, including but not limited to your private health insurance data and Social Security Institution data, your health and identity data that you send through our website, your financial data such as payment and billing information, will be processed by our hospital for the purpose of financing and planning health services.
In addition, your personal data may also be processed when you use our call center or website to use the Hospital’s online services, when you attend trainings, seminars or organizations organized by the Hospital, or if you visit or browse the websites.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on The Protection of Personal Data.
Your personal data, especially your health data, and your general personal data may be processed by our hospital for the following purposes;
- To fulfill our legal obligations in the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data and other relevant regulations;
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
- Planning and management of health services and its financing;
- To inform you about the appointment if you make an appointment;
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of our hospital,
- Monitoring and prevention of abuse and unauthorized transactions;
- Carrying out risk management and quality improvement activities;
- Conducting research;
- Billing for our services;
- Verifying your identity;
- Confirming your relationship with the institutions contracted with our hospital;
- Sharing requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services;
- To be able to answer all your questions and complaints about our health services;
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our hospital’s systems and applications;
- Analyzing your use of healthcare services and storing your health data in order to develop and improve the healthcare services we provide to you;
- Preserving information about your health data, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation;
- Providing financial agreement regarding the health services offered to you with the institutions we have contracted with;
It may be processed for similar purposes, including but not limited to measuring patient satisfaction.
In addition, your personal data can be processed within the framework of the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, the Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data, regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legislation. It can be transferred to the physical archives and information systems of the hospital and/or our suppliers and can be kept in both digital and physical environment. In addition, the data of our hospital employees, within the scope of the obligations stipulated by the Labor Law, Labor and Social Security Legislation and other legislation in force, for operational reasons such as increasing employee satisfaction and ensuring occupational safety and work peace, as well as real or legal entities that we cooperate or authorize, in accordance with the employer’s right of management. can be processed by individuals.
Your health data such as examination results, reports, x-rays that you have submitted to our hospital regarding processes such as examination and treatment in other health institutions will be destroyed within three months if you do not receive them when you are discharged.
- PERSONS AND ORGANIZATIONS TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and other legislation and for the purposes mentioned above;
- Yakamoz Oral and Dental Health Center (Dudullu, Kavacık),
- Social Security Institution,
- Ministry of Health and its sub-units, Family Medicine Centers
- Private insurance companies (health, pension and life insurance and similar)
- General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement agencies,
- General Directorate of Population,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Laboratory, center and similar third parties with whom we cooperate for medical diagnosis,
- Your authorized representatives,
- The health institution to which the patient was referred or to which the patient applied himself.
- Third parties we consult, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public authorities, our suppliers, support service providers and business partners and other third parties whose services we benefit from or cooperate with, and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law on The Protection of Personal Data.
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media for the purposes mentioned above and for the purpose of providing health services within the determined legal framework and in this context, for the full and duly fulfillment of the contractual and legal obligations of Yakamoz.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Regarding your processed personal data, in accordance with the legislation, You have the right to;
- To learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data is processed,
- To access and request personal health data, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction, deletion or destruction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, To request the correction of personal data and/or the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- DATA SECURITY
Yakamoz Oral and Dental Health Center protects your personal data in full compliance with all technical and administrative security controls that must be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures. The said security measures are provided at a level appropriate to the possible risk, taking into account the technological possibilities.